Conventional Termite Treatment
Conventional termite treatment is a time-tested remedial and preventative liquid termiticide service for treating termites in both homes and businesses. This conventional approach to termite control has been utilized successfully for more than 50 years.
Call us today at to discuss which termite treatment approach is best for you or arrange a FREE no obligation termite inspection for your home or business.
Liquid Termiticide Treatments
Liquid termiticide treatments involve the application of termiticide to wood or soil beneath and around your home or business to create a “treatment zone.”
These liquid termiticides are undetectable by termites and once the termites come into contact with them - through touch or ingestion - they unknowingly spread the termiticide until it eliminates the whole colony.
Types of Conventional Termite Treatments
- Remedial Termite Treatment:This is a liquid termiticide treatment of the entire exterior perimeter of the structure and areas of activity on the interior, or entire interior based on infestation level. Our remedial termite treatment comes with a one year warranty that is renewable annually.
- Preventative Termite Treatment: This is a liquid termiticide treatment of the exterior perimeter of the home and can only be completed if there is no evidence of termite activity in or on the structure. Our preventative termite treatments come with a one year warranty that is renewable annually.
With any termite treatment option you choose, Ehrlich strongly recommends you purchase a termite warranty service at the end of the initial warranty period.
Benefits of Conventional Termite Treatment
- Reduces the need for all-over treatment on the interior of a property and in living spaces to a localized application only in areas of identified termite activity.
- Effective Subterranean termite control - advances in termiticide technologies and university research has found this service program to be particularly effective on subterranean termites.
- Less intrusive and requires less preparation – the reduced amount of treatment material required for application makes this an environmentally friendly option.
- Lasting protection – protects your home for years from termites.
- Time-tested approach and materials – we use the most effective termiticide on the market.
- Focused applications – the areas for application are tailored to your unique home.
Want To Discuss Conventional Termite Treatment Options?
With over 80 years of experience, Ehrlich has acquired expertise and developed best practice methods to effectively protect your home from termites.
Contact Ehrlich at or download our Conventional Termite Treatment brochure for more information.