Conventional Termite Treatment
Ehrlich’s Conventional Termite Treatment is a time-tested option for treating termites. Our technicians are trained professionals with many years of experience dealing with termite problems.
This conventional approach to termite control has been utilized successfully for more than 50 years.
‘Limited/Modified’ Termite Treatment Service
The 'Limited/Modified' treatment involves the application of termiticide to wood or soil beneath and around the home to create “treatment zones.”
These treatment zones eventually kill termites as they unknowingly carry the termiticide back to their colony.
With over 80 years of experience, Ehrlich has acquired expertise and developed best practice methods to effectively protect your home from termites.
Benefits of Limited/Modified Termite Treatment
- Reduces the need for all-over treatment on the interior of a property and in living spaces to a localized application only in areas of identified termite activity.
- Effective Subterranean termite control - advances in termiticide technologies and university research has found this service program to be particularly effective on subterranean termites.
- Less intrusive and requires less preparation – the reduced amount of treatment material required for application makes this an environmentally friendly option.
- Lasting protection – protects your home for years from termites.
- Time-tested approach and materials – we use the most effective termiticide on the market.
- Focused applications – the areas for application are tailored to your unique home.
With any termite treatment option you choose, Ehrlich strongly recommends you purchase a termite warranty service at the end of the initial warranty period.
Download Ehrlich's Conventional Termite Treatment brochure for more information.
Call us today at to arrange a FREE termite inspection or to discuss termite treatment plans.