Year Round Pest Protection Plan
You have more important things to do than worry about pests in your home.
Ehrlich has over 80 years of experience protecting you and your home from pests. Ehrlich was established as a service company using the principles that still guide us today: initiative, ingenuity, and exceeding customer expectations.
Call us today at to find out more about our Year Round Pest Protection Plan, or to schedule a free inspection of your home.
A Wise Investment Against Pests
By enrolling in the Ehrlich Year Round Protection Plan, you'll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your home is protected against pests - and we'll handle any concerns whenever and as often they arise.
Our Year Round Protection Plan now covers Bed Bugs at NO ADDITIONAL FEE for the first 12 months of service.
Proactive Pest Prevention
The Year Round Protection Plan features regular service and inspections so we can prevent pest problems before they get out of hand.
With each scheduled service, your Ehrlich Technician will thoroughly inspect your home, perform any service necessary, and provide you with a written report.
The Year Round Protection Plan features:
- A trained pest control Technician assigned to your home.
- Regularly scheduled preventive services and inspections with reports a minimum of every four months.
- Service calls scheduled at your convenience.
- Protection from 36 of the most common pests, including ants, roaches, stinging insects, rodents, spiders, bed bugs, plus occasional invaders.
- During the first year of service, we will routinely inspect for bed bugs. Should bed bugs become a problem in your property, we’ll eliminate the bed bugs in your home.
- Recommendations for preventing future problems.
- You can call us whenever you need in between scheduled visits for service.
- Preventative maintenance and extra service calls are covered by your Year Round Protection Plan are free. There are no extra charges or hidden costs.
- Convenient payment options. Ehrlich's EZ Pay Plan automates payment, so you don't have to worry.
- Most importantly, we will respect and treat your home as if it were our own.