- Holes in areas of open land.
- Long, flat mounds of earth, appearance of burrow entrances.
- Soft, spongy earth.
- Subsiding stone slabs.
- Signs of gnawing on roots and bark, perishing plants.
Potential Harm from Voles:
- Untreated vole infestation leads to:
- Damage to cultivated land.
- Holes in the ground that present a hazard for people and animals.
- Loss of crops.
Business Risks from Voles
- Expensive reconstruction of damaged parkland and gardens.
- Loss of plants and young trees due to root damage.
- Serious risk of accident! Loss of membership and user fees for sports and leisure facilities, claims for damages.
- Voles intruding into buildings can damage goods, foodstuffs, and your good reputation.
Steps to Take for Vole Control
- Use Ehrlich burrow fumigation to combat voles quickly and safely without the need for poisonous bait.
- Arrange removal of severe infestations using baits and traps installed by qualified Ehrlich technicians.
- Get rodent-proofing and architectural advice for your premises.
- Schedule regular rodent control visits for the prevention/early identification of further outbreaks.
Call Ehrlich at for advice on vole control or schedule a Free Pest Inspection.