Are you worried that your business is at risk from rats? Expert rat control services can help to keep your property safe from the potential damage caused by a rat infestation.
A rat problem can seriously harm your business reputation and lead to financial loss.
Rat Control for Your Business
At Ehrlich, we have a wide range of rat control solutions to help solve your specific rat problems and keep your business running free from these pests. For information on how rats can affect your business, please read below:
If you are worried about rats on your property, you can look for the signs listed below, which may indicate the presence of rats:
- Damaged stock and damage to fabric of premises.
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard, etc.
Potential Harm from Rats
It is very important that you take action, if you suspect that there are rats on your property. You should call a professional rat control company for help, as rats can be very harmful.
- Rats are known to spread infections such as Salmonella and Weil's disease.
- Rats can cause damage to stock and buildings.
- Rats can contaminate food and goods.
Your Business Needs Rat Control
A rat infestation can cause a great deal of damage to your business.
- Alarm — the sighting of rats can cause alarm and panic and lead to the immediate loss of customer and employee trust.
- Damage — rats can greatly damage goods, foodstuffs and your health and hygiene reputation.
- Financial loss — the cost to your business from a rat problem can be considerable. Temporary closure may sometimes be necessary.
- Legal problems — failure to comply with legislation may be seen as a possible cause of the rat problem.
Steps to Take for Rat Control
- Arrange immediate rat removal with rodenticides handled by trained experts.
- Get rodent proofing for your property to keep rats out.
- Get expert rodent control for your business.
- Schedule regular rat control visits to prevent further outbreaks.
Contact Ehrlich at and benefit from a range of rat control services & solutions for your business.