Having a mouse problem in your business can effect more than your reputation. Mice can damage walls, wiring, and furniture.
In addition, mice can carry some serious diseases. Having a mouse problem can lead to shut down and financial loss.
Mouse Control for Your Business
At Ehrlich, we offer a variety of mouse control solutions in order to get rid of mice and help to prevent further mice infestations from affecting your business. For information on how mice can effect your business, please read below:
If there is concern about mice activity in your business, look for the signs below, which may indicate a mouse problem:
- Mouse droppings.
- Damage to stock, fabric, and even appliance within your property.
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard, etc. often found in dark, hidden corners.
Potential Harm from Mice
A mouse infestation on your property can seriously threaten your business.
- Mice are known to spread diseases.
- Mice can cause damage to product stock and buildings.
- Mice can contaminate food and goods.
Why Your Business Needs Mouse Control
The presence of mice on your property can put your business at serious risk, causing:
- Alarm — the sight of mice can cause alarm amongst your customers and co-workers.
- Damage — mice can greatly damage goods, food, and your health and hygiene reputation.
- Financial loss — the added cost to your business from a mouse problem can be significant. Temporary shut down may be necessary
- Legal problems — failure to comply with legislation may be seen as a possible cause of the mouse problem.
Steps to Take for Mouse Control
- Arrange immediate mice removal using mouse traps or rodenticides handled by trained experts.
- Get mouse proofing and mouse repellent for your property to keep mice out.
- Schedule regular mouse control visits to prevent further activity.
Contact Ehrlich at and benefit from a range of mouse control services & solutions for your business.