- Mosquitoes tend to bite in the early morning or evening.
- Bites can cause itching and a red swelling.
- Mosquitoes in flight emit a distinctive high-pitched buzz, which can interrupt sleep.
Potential Harm from Mosquitoes
- Most species of mosquito can carry the viral diseases, yellow fever, dengue fever, West Nile virus and Malaria.
Risks to Your Business
- Loss of trust – immediate impact on customer and employee trust.
- Damage – serious damage to your health and hygiene reputation.
- Financial loss – lost revenue when customers and staff vote with their feet.
Steps To Take for Mosquito Control
- Ensure the removal of bodies of stagnant water in and around your property.
- Arrange for applications of repellents by a pest exterminator.
- Schedule regular inspections by qualified technicians to prevent recurrence of mosquitoes.
Contact Ehrlich Pest Control at for more information and advice on mosquito control.