Insects in Stored Foods
There's No Hiding Place from Ehrlich
- Live or dead insects.
- Damage to stock and foodstuffs.
- Insect tracks or moth webbing.
- Damage to processing machinery.
- Grain warming—infected grain can grow warmer leading to problems with damp and mould.
- Non–compliance with legislation.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and goods.
- Serious loss of valuable stock and foodstuffs.
- Damage to goodwill, reputation, custom and income.
- Legal—non–compliance with legislation.
Steps to Take
- Identify the problem species—you'll need professional help with this.
- Apply appropriate insecticides or other treatments.
- Enter insect control service contract for long-term prediction, prevention and eradication of such outbreaks.
- Regular deep cleaning and spray treatments.
- Staff training sessions.
Solutions For You
Meeting Your Needs