Are you worried about pest birds such as pigeons and seagulls, damaging your commercial property and scaring away your customers?
A wide range of bird control solutions are available to help prevent birds from roosting on your property, without harming the birds.
Call us now on to find our more about our bird control services.
Commercial Bird Control
Birds on your commercial property can threaten your business leading to financial loss.
If a nuisance bird problem is left untreated it could lead to many health problems for your business.
Ehrlich's bird control solutions can be customized to meet your specific needs and be suitable to your type of building, whether it is a bakery, train station, office block, bridge or a historical building.
The damage birds can cause include:
- Pollution & Loss of customers — the unsightly pollution from bird droppings and bird noise could scare away customers.
- Added Expense — the cost for building maintenance and cleaning and the replacement of damaged goods could be very high.
- Damaged reputation — your co-workers may find it difficult to work in an unhealthy environment and your customers may decide to shop elsewhere.
The danger signs to look out for include:
- Live birds and bird cries.
- Nesting materials strewn about.
- Damaged stock.
- Bird droppings.
Steps To Take for Bird Control
- Call us now on to arrange for a bird control specialist to inspect your property and make recommendations on how to keep your business pest bird free.
- Arrange for building maintenance to clear away all signs of bird excrement.
- Use bird netting – netting can help to exclude birds from certain areas.
- Deploy bird spikes – spike systems can be useful in preventing birds roosting on your property.
- Employ bird control solutions to protect your property.